Language intended for Introducing Inquiries, Problems, and Limitations
(1) A major criticism of Smith's work is that …..
(2) The key issue with this description is that ….
(3) Nevertheless , there is an inconsistency with this argument.
(4) One criticism a vast amount of of the materials on X is that …. (5) 1 question that needs to be asked; nevertheless , is that ….
(Can you add some different language of the same function into the list? )
Language to get introducing a study's weakness
(1) Nevertheless , Smith falls flat fully establish what …
(2) However , John does not acknowledge the importance of … (3) Nevertheless , the author looks out to the fact that X contributes to Y … (4) Nevertheless , what Jones fails to carry out is to pull a distinction between … (5) One more weakness from the study is that no reason of how … is provided. (Can you add some various other language of the same function in to the list? )
Language for offering constructive suggestions
(1) Smith's conventional paper would have recently been more successful in the event he had included … (2) Her summary might have been more convincing in case the author got addressed … (3) The research / the findings might have been a lot more persuasive in case the researcher experienced adopted … (Can you add some additional language of the identical function in to the list? )
Using adjectives to touch upon research
(1) In his comprehensive analysis of X, Steve (2012) located … (2) In this thorough examination of Sumado a, Jones ain al. (2012) were able to … (3) In this limited investigation into Times, Jones ainsi que al. (2012) concluded that … (Can you add some other language of the identical function in to the list? )
Language to get highlighting insufficiencies of earlier research
(1) Previous research of Back button have not addressed …
(2) Researchers haven�t treated Times in very much detail.
(3) Most research in the field of Back button have simply focused on …
(4) Nevertheless , these studies have used non-validated techniques to measure … (5) Small sample sizes have been a serious limitation for most earlier research. (Can you add some various other language of the same function...