2120 Moses Street Raymond, MS 39154
H: 601-857-2878 OR PERHAPS 769-234-2894
A highly enthusiastic, detailed oriented, organized and dedicated specialist worker, strong background in working with children including children with special needs, management skills, families, and co-workers and desperate to accept a challenge to make the most of any condition.
Alcorn State University: 1092 ASU Travel Alcorn, MS 39096
Level: Bachelor of Arts
Key: Vocal Music Education
• Obtained Training in Vocal Methods.
• Regular attendance as a group, as a whole Choir Rehearsal.
• Obtained Training in Oral Pedagogy.
• Attend regular Recital Hour.
• Enroll in / Execute During the Concierto Hour
• Attend College student Teaching Workshop
Alcorn State College or university, Student
Oral Music Education Major
• Ensure that all teaching personnel and Education Specialist acquire or get hold of credentials because approved by the State of MS • I as well perform being a shepherd in " Amahl and the Times Visitor” • I attend Applied Keyboard lessons
• Passed the Piano Proficiency Exam
• I did at the Rounded Table celebration for the President in Alcorn State University • Coordinate or perhaps provide training to my local church choir
• Coordinate Orpheon Events for Choir Day at Church
• Establish contracts that support the supply of providers to the Community • Synchronize training for Food during Contests. • I have sang for Weddings for several Friends and Family
• Promenade Queen, 2008
• Having Who Between American Scholar's, 2007 • Dean's List at Alcorn State University or college • Homecoming Queen, 1998
• Leader Future Business Leaders of America...
Referrals: Available upon request.