5. came from the Latin term " suicidium”, from sui caedere, means " to kill oneself” * is the act of intentionally creating one's own death.
* is any action that could result in a person to die, just like taking a medicine overdose or perhaps crashing an automobile on purpose. *****
2. A accomplished suicide means the person features died. It is important not to make use of the term effective suicide; the goal is usually to prevent suicide and provide treatment. * A suicide look at involves a significant act, just like taking a fatal amount of medication and someone intervening accidentally. With no accidental discovery, the individual will be dead. 2. A suicide gesture denotes a person undertaking a unique, but not fatal, behavior like a cry for help in order to get interest. * A suicide wager is one out of which sufferers gamble their very own lives that they can be found on time and that the discoverer will save these people. * A suicide equivalent involves a situation in which the person does not strive suicide. Instead, he or she uses behavior to get some of the reactions that committing suicide would have triggered.
Classifications/Types of Committing suicide
* Individuals who wish to end their own lives may enroll the assistance of one other party to achieve death. The other person, usually a member of family or medical doctor, may help accomplish the action when the person lacks the physical ability to do so only, even if supplied with the means. * Murder-Suicide
* A murder–suicide is usually an action in which someone kills more than one other folks immediately just before or simultaneously as him or himself. The motivation for the murder in murder–suicide can be purely legal in character or be perceived by perpetrator because an action of maintain loved ones inside the context of severe major depression. * Suicide Attack
* is an act through which an opponent perpetrates an act of violence against others, commonly to achieve a military or perhaps political aim, which simultaneously results in his / her own fatality. Suicide bombings are often thought to be an action of terrorism by the targeted community. 2. Mass Committing suicide
* Several suicides happen to be performed underneath social pressure or matched among several individuals. Mass suicides can take place with as few as a couple, often referred to as a suicide pact. * Suicide Pact
* A suicide pact describes the suicides of two or more persons in an agreed upon plan. The routine may be to die collectively, or independently and closely timed. Committing suicide pacts are generally distinct coming from mass suicides in that the latter refers to a larger number of people who also kill themselves together for the common ideological reason, typically within a religious, political, military or paramilitary context.
* Defiance or Demonstration
* Committing suicide is sometimes fully commited as a great act of defiance or perhaps political demonstration such as the suicide of Mohamed Bouazizi in Tunisia whose treatment at the hands of the regulators led to a revolt that overthrew the ruling routine and handled off the Arab Spring. 2. Dutiful Committing suicide
* Dutiful suicide is an take action of perilous self physical violence at a person's own hands done in the fact that it will safeguarded a greater great, rather than to flee harsh or impossible circumstances. It can be voluntary, to relieve several dishonor or perhaps punishment, or perhaps imposed by threats of death or reprisals upon one's family or reputation. It is a traditional practice in certain cultures, such as the heavily ritualized Japanese personalized of seppuku. * Get away
5. In extenuating situations where continuing to live would be intolerable, some people use suicide as a way of avoid.
Reasons behind Suicide
* Mental disorder
* Bipolar disorder
* Autism spectrum disorders
* Alcohol dependency
* Substance abuse
5. Stress factors
* financial difficulties
* issues with interpersonal relationships
* Over a million people expire by suicide...